An opening has just become available to join an outstanding family run dealership, as a Service Advisor in core of Oxford.
In this role you will be in charge of the day to day booking of services, delivering exceptional customer service and representing this fantastic group in a professional manner. In return you will receive a competitive salary package, continuous training and many more benefits.
Think this could be your next automotive career move? Well… apply today and we will be in touch.
In this role you will be responsible for...
- The day to day meeting and greeting of customers when arriving for their car service in the dealerships service centre
- Communicating effectively with customers in regards to booking/scheduling their vehicles in for a service appointment using the in-house computer system
- Liaising on a daily basis with the Service Technicians to receive updates on the work going ahead in the workshop in order to keep customers up to date if there are any delays to the repair on their vehicle
- Closely working alongside other members of staff including the Service Manager, Workshop Controller and Service Advisors in order to keep a smooth-running service department at all times
- Accurately eeping the inhouse system up to date by filling out all service orders and repairs that have taken place
- Answering any questions customers may have about what will be included in their service
- Explaining to customers any additional repairs that will need to carried out on their vehicle, as well as description of their repairs and estimated cost
- Communicating with customers through online bookings, phone calls and in person
- Assisting with customers payments
- Handling and dealing with customer complaints
- Complying with all company Health and Safety procedures and standards
What are we looking for from you?
- Extensive knowledge of working within a service department as a Service Advisor
- Confident in working in a high pressured and extremely busy working environment
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proven background of excellent upselling
- Approachable individual with an excellent team attitude
- Well-presented and professional
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm with a Saturday morning on a rota basis
What will you be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £25,000 is on offer plus a £3,000 bonus
Full brand training and development
Company pension scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.