Our client is a Commercial Vehicle dealership & service centre located in the Carlisle area who requires an experienced Commercial Vehicle Service Advisor to assist and book customers in for repairs, servicing and MOT's whilst also advising of specialist services and products.
Salary and Benefits:
£18,000 - £22,000, dependant on experience
Type of Role:
45 hours per week, 08.30-18.00. with half hour lunch
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required
• Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
• Sell additional products as appropriate to customers' needs
• Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
• Produce job cards on in-house computer system
• Update customer and vehicle records
• Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
• Preparation and completion of invoices
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have current or recent experience as a Commercial Vehicle Service Advisor, have a stable career history and hold a full valid driving licence.
Main dealer and warranty experience would be an advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate high CSI scores, achievement of sales objectives, clear and effective communication skills and a friendly but professional approach with customers.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.