EXPERIENCED SERVICE ADVISOR (Dealership or Body Shop experience required)
Salary £20,000pa - £25,000pa plus OTE
The Service Advisor is the first point of contact for our customers who need to be treated with all the respect and care you get from a top Body Shop. They call customers in advance of their visit to welcome them and ensure they are clear what they need to bring with them. On arrival the Service Advisor will take the customer through all the necessary paperwork ensuring they understand all the technical terms of the work that needs to be carried out. They are responsible for setting customer expectations and keeping in touch with them throughout the service or repair of their vehicle. It is also their responsibility to take payment, sell additional products and follow-up with the customer the following day to ensure they are happy with the work completed.
The Service Advisor role is one of the busiest, most exciting and critical roles in our dealerships. The role holder acts as the relationship manager between the customer and the workshop, ensuring our customer satisfaction levels are outstanding.
Therefore, we are looking for an exceptional individual with excellent inter-personal skills as well as time management and organisational skills to ensure the efficient booking and servicing of customer vehicles. You will be assertive and a great team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to sell additional products and services to our customers.
• Continually communicate with the Service Centre Manager to identify extra work and to monitor progress
• Adhere to company procedures and brand standards.
• Complete invoices accurately, clearly and quickly. Check that all authorised work has been completed and charged. Handle all forms of payment accurately. Complete daily transaction reports timely and accurately
• Maintain effective communication with customers (internal and external), Service Centre Manager and workshop colleagues
• Collect customer data for the Service Centre marketing database
• Ensure customer comments are fed back to appropriate people
• Ensure the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards
• Agree appropriate vehicle collection and delivery arrangements with customers
• Ensure allocated work is correctly programmed and that accurate information is passed to the workshop
• Ensure flow of work through the workshop is smooth and profitable, allocating workload subject to availability and competence of technicians to maximise productivity
• Build positive relationships with the customer updating them frequently and reacting quickly to resolve any issues or variations to promise.
• Sell extra work to the customer, explaining the requirement and selling the benefits, gain authority to proceed
Qualifications, Experience, Skill & Knowledge required:
• 2 Years Main Dealer or Body Shop Experience
• Able to communicate clearly with customers
• Technical knowledge of motor vehicles
• Valid driving Licence
• Attention to detail: ‘right first time’ attitude
• Good written and oral skills
• Able to maintain manual and computerised records system
• Numerate with good IT skills
To apply please call or send your CV to Mandy Grant – firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: Mobile Friendly) Mobile