4 months ago
SERVICE ADVISOR AT BLACKBURN AUDI
You will be the principle point of contact for our customers, whilst we are servicing or repairing their vehicles. Demonstrating the very highest level of care and attention, you will manage our customers both face to face and over the telephone. You will be expected to completely understand their immediate needs and recognise the opportunity to provide additional services. You will work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a busy service department. You will demonstrate a passion for our Brand and products, taking pride in working for Swansway Garages, with these values being evident in everything you do.
* Strong and effective communication skills
* Absolute commitment to delivering customer excellence
* Very high standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
* Computer literacy and the ability to multi task with several applications running
* Ability to focus on own tasks, but ultimately a real team player
* Previous experience in a similar environment is ideal, but the right attitude is paramount
Day to day responsibilities
* Provide an industry leading level of customer care and attention at all times
* Fully qualify customers’ needs prior to the day, ensuring our business is fully prepared for their arrival
* Principle point of contact with your customers throughout the period that we have their vehicle
* Keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed
* Organise courtesy car bookings and documentation
* Accurately invoice all work completed, ensuring timely authorisation and payment
* Achieve sales targets as a motivated member of the Service Department
* Maintain accurate customer records on all available systems
Based on your experience, your basic salary will be between £19000 and £21000.
There is also a bonus system in place that could grow these earnings further, based on your performance.
Swansway Garages area family owned and run motor group. We’ve been in the business for over 50 years, so we know a thing or two about the motor trade. More importantly for you though, we also know a thing or two about creating a happy and motivated team.
We’ve won lots of awards - some national, some local, some industry, some not – but all of them recognise that we’re a dynamic, forward thinking business, delivering an excellent experience whether you’re a customer or an employee.
Our brand partners are synonymous with excellence, innovation and excitement - Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep, Volkswagen, FIAT - to name but a few. Couple this with our friendly, family feel and our values of Caring, Honest and Proud - and you‘ll start to see why we’ve featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List, for the last six consecutive years.
No matter what your role, you’ll become part of the Swansway family, dedicated to delivering exceptional levels of customer and colleague delight.