4 months ago
Are you a successful Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive looking to take the next step in your career? Are you interested in a career with a progressive and exciting company representing 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers? ?
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Service Advisor in our Aylesbury branch. Perrys is an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer extensive training courses that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people and helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best. Were looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, youll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. Also on offer:
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
The ideal Service Advisor:
• Previous experience in as an Automotive Service Advisor
• A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
• Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
• Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
Service Advisor key responsibilities:
• Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
• Upselling service plans to customers
• Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
• Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
• Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
• Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
• Ensure the customer understands the service charges what work will be or has been carried out involve technical advisers to answer queries where necessary
• Produce customer invoices
• Arrange/collect payment from customers over the telephone or in person
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Service Advisor.
No Agencies Please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.