4 months ago
Westover Group are looking for experienced Service Advisors to join their teams at the following locations:
* Westover Kia - Wimborne Road East, Ferndown
* Westover Nissan, Toyota and Peugeot - Brunel Road, Salisbury
Our Service Advisors ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction delivery for our customers using our retail locations for vehicle servicing and repair. With a friendly and professional disposition you are our principle point of contact for all customer communications whilst their vehicles are in our care. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the telephone, always delivering an exceptional experience for both internal and external customers.
As a Service Advisor you will be quick to identify the needs of the customers and opportunities to upsell so experience in sales or retail would be advantageous. You will need to work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a very busy service department. Alongside your customer first attitude, you will need to maximise sales, grow customer retention and consistently achieve your targets. A passion for the product and delivering exceptional customer service must be evident in everything you do.
At the Westover Group we welcome Service Advisor applications from all individuals, particularly professionals within the Automotive Industry, Retail, Call Centres, Estate Agencies, Banking, Hospitality and Financial Services.
To be a success in this role, you will possess
* Excellent communication skills;
* An interest in developing your technical mechanical knowledge;
* Commitment to delivering customer excellence;
* A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning;
* Computer literacy with a keen eye for detail;
* Previous experience in a target driven role desirable but not essential;
* Hold a full driving licence.
* To provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times;
* Booking service and repair work;
* To keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed;
* To organise the loan of courtesy car bookings;
* To obtain and process payments according to company policy;
* To achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team, ensuring the ‘Work in Progress’ (WIP) is kept to a minimum and certainly in line with Brand requirements;
* To maintain accurate customer records on CDK and deploy telephone follow-up, up sell and progress calls, converting as many inbound and outbound calls into bookings as possible;
* To invoice on time and accurately;
* Consistently deploy the group Service Advisor DPI process which you will be inducted into.
Service Advisors will receive a competitive salary plus additional bonuses based on the cumulative performance of the service operation as well as your own sales results. Additionally we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days annual leave, increasing to 24 (after 5 years) and 26 (after 10 years) continuous service;
* Opportunity to join the company pension scheme and Life Assurance;
* Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases.
Hours of Work
Our Service Advisor core hours are typically 08.00 – 18.00 working on a rota to include Saturdays.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have the passion to buy into our quest towards complete customer satisfaction, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org