This is a successful dealership and we have a great stable team in place who are determined to deliver the high standards of service our customers deserve and we invite you to join us.
The role of Service Advisor plays a very important part in our dealership and is critical in helping achieve and maintain our customer service levels.
The main duties include:
• dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
• advising on technical queries or issues
• booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
• informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
• cross selling products and services where applicable
• finalising the invoice on completion of required work
You will have experience as a Service Advisor within the Motor industry and have a great customer service background , you also need to be organised, able to multi-task and manage a busy workload.
In return if you are successful you can look forward to
• on-going training opportunities
• career progression
• childcare voucher scheme
• share incentive plan
• colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
• pension scheme
On offer you can expect a salary of up to £24,000 and an OTE £29,000 DOE.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now for this Motor Trade Job.