One of our major clients, who are part of a well respected and leading dealer group are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and welcoming Service Advisor at their prestige brand dealership in the Cambridge area.
• Are you an experienced main dealer Service Advisor looking for a fresh challenge?
• Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships?
• Can you create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment?
• Do you have working knowledge and understanding of Kerridge/ADP software?
If you can answer yes to these questions, please apply today!
Working as a Service Advisor within this dealership, you will provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
• Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
• Ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising the customer as necessary.
• Answering customers' questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon.
• Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
• Liaising with Service Manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
• Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
• Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
• Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Cambridge area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.