Customer Service Advisor Motortrade
Stoke on Trent £18,000 - £22,000
Are you an experienced service advisor or bookings clerk working in the Automotive sector
Are you looking to improve your career prospects with a highly credible motor retail company?
Do you wish to work for a company offering a very competitive salary plus a host of additional perks?
We have an excellent opportunity for those seeking a career in a leading automotive retailer. Our client who, due to busy business and ever increasing growth, is seeking a Service & Bookings Advisor for one of their busy specialist car dealerships in Stoke on Trent
* Reporting directly to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers and operating the service department loading system
* Accurately recording vehicle details, receiving payment for work carried out, managing customers in a professional and effective manner, as well as ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures and maintaining a current knowledge of manufacturer's warranty procedures.
* Your overall objective will be for the maximisation of service sales and profitability ensuring the highest standard of courtesy, efficiency and accuracy at all times.
* The successful candidate will preferably have recent or current Parts and Service experience in a franchised main dealership environment.
* This is a customer-facing role and you will therefore be presentable with a polite and courteous manner and experienced at developing relationships with manufacturer partners, customers and colleagues.
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, preferential service rates and pension scheme
* Up to £18,000 Basic Salary; £24,000 OTE
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.