An exciting and varied role as a Service Advisor has arisen with this fantastic commercial company, working within a strong team environment you will be trained to be able to demonstrate the following:
Areas of responsibility will be to: -
- Ensure that all reception booking procedures are carried out, ensuring a steady and realistic flow of available work through the workshop and adhering to the recall process.
- Provide basic advice and fault diagnosis by encouraging the customer to give full details.
- Schedule, book and control MOT appointments.
- Maintain the daily workshop loading chart/diary and liase with the workshop regarding job progress.
- Keep customers informed of job progress at all times and advise customer of extra work required, supply estimates of repairs required and ensure work is authorised.
- Audit job cards (work orders) and associated service documentation for accuracy and adherence to internal and external procedures.
- Ensure service/inspection documentation is correctly completed and customer defect procedures adhered to.
- Assist in maintaining a daily flow of quality job cards to Service Administrator/Costing Clerk for costing/invoicing.
- Check and issue sublet order numbers to specialist/external agents and to arrange/plan such works as required.
- Work within credit account limits and obtain necessary authorisation.
- Answer general queries at the reception desk or on the telephone.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate: -
1. Proven organisational skills
2. Excellent customer service skills
3. Proven administrative skills
4. Communication skills - able to build good relationships internally & externally
5. The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
6. Computer literate
7. Flexible approach to working hours
8. Able to work on own initiative under pressure
The right candidate must have experience in the Motor trade preferably in the Commercial vehicle side, please call Russ at Autoskills UK to apply on