Service Advisor needed to work at a VERY prestige car dealership in Cambridge.
My client is currently recruiting for a Service Advisor who will be responsible for the smooth daily operation of the Service Reception working within a team environment and delivering outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers by way of exceptional communication. The customers in question will by 'high clientele and some VIP'.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
• Ensure a steady and realistic flow of available work through the workshop.
• Liase with external and internal customers and ensure work is authorised.
• Support and maintain customer’s service schedules, MOT requirements.
• Ideally a Technical Awareness will be required so as to be able to provide basic advice and estimates to customers
• Audit job cards (work orders) and associated service documentation for accuracy and adherence to internal and external procedures.
• Assist in maintaining a daily flow of quality job cards to Administration for costing/invoicing.
• Ensure Health & Safety and safe work practices are met at all times within this positions
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good customer service skills
• Technical awareness of motor vehicles, analytical and administrative skills
• An ability to work as a team player within a busy department
• An ability to work unsupervised and adhere to strict deadlines
• Flexible approach to working hours
• PC literate
• Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured
• Knowledge of the Automotive Industry
• Knowledge of the Kerridge system
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, 1-3 Saturdays 8am to 1pm
Salary: Depending on expereince
If you feel this is the job for, please apply