An exciting and varied role as a Service Advisor has arisen with this fantastic commercial company, working within a strong team environment you will be trained to be able to demonstrate the following:
Areas of responsibility will be to: -
- Ensure that all reception booking procedures are carried out, ensuring a steady and realistic flow of available work through the workshop and adhering to the recall process.
- Provide basic advice and fault diagnosis by encouraging the customer to give full details.
- Schedule, book and control MOT appointments.
- Maintain the daily workshop loading chart/diary and liase with the workshop regarding job progress.
- Keep customers informed of job progress at all times and advise customer of extra work required, supply estimates of repairs required and ensure work is authorised.
- Audit job cards (work orders) and associated service documentation for accuracy and adherence to internal and external procedures.
- Ensure service/inspection documentation is correctly completed and customer defect procedures adhered to.
- Assist in maintaining a daily flow of quality job cards to Service Administrator/Costing Clerk for costing/invoicing.
- Check and issue sublet order numbers to specialist/external agents and to arrange/plan such works as required.
- Work within credit account limits and obtain necessary authorisation.
- Answer general queries at the reception desk or on the telephone.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate: -
1. Proven organisational skills
2. Excellent customer service skills
3. Proven administrative skills
4. Communication skills - able to build good relationships internally & externally
5. The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
6. Computer literate
7. Flexible approach to working hours
8. Able to work on own initiative under pressure
Apply on line or call Russ at Autoskills UK on.