Our client is a looking to recruit an experienced Main Dealership Advisor to join their team.
Working within a team of Service Advisors, you will be focused on delivering a very high level of brand experience to your customers.
Service Advisor Role:
• You will be involved in all aspects of customer interaction, from carrying out pre-calls, qualifying customer's needs at customer drop-off, through to work progression, invoice preparation and customer hand-over.
• You will be very heavily customer focused, and able to prioritise your workload and able to effectively manage your own time to meet customer's expectations and complete daily tasks
• You will be confident in your approach, and have a strong passion and ability to up-sell work to your customers
• You will be an experienced Main Dealer Service Advisor
• Knowledge of Kerridge / ADP computer systems would be a distinct advantage
• This is a hands-on role, you will be liaising with all departments in the dealership on a daily basis
Up to £25,000 OTE £32,000
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday: 08:00am - 6:00pm
NO SATURDAY WORKING REQUIRED
This is a working for a well established and successful dealership offering a long-term career opportunity