Experienced Service Administrator required in Chingford.
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Main Dealership for one of the Biggest Groups in the UK who have great plans for the future.
Our client, a Main Dealer Group is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support their growing Service Department
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00PM ( Sat on Rota- Paid as Over-time )
The role: To be an enthusiastic team player, able to pick up routine tasks as well having a flexible approach to the various office/admin duties of the role. The position requires an abundance of common sense and the confidence to deal with both managers of the department and external suppliers.
* Taking customer calls and appropriate action
* Organising vehicle bookings for service, maintenance or repair
* Ensuring each customer is contacted prior to their appointment
* To provide proactive updates to customers during vehicle repairs
* Making outbound calls for follow-up work
* Preparing estimates and invoices for customers
* General administrative duties as and when required
* Working on Service Reception desk when required
* Control of customer order numbers in conjunction with the Service Reception team
* Assisting with vehicle Collection & Delivery
* Ensuring that the image and levels of customer service within the department are in line with Company standards
The ideal candidate will provide an excellent customer experience by delivering superior customer service and ensuring quality in response to customer requirements. The applicant must be a brand ambassador, promoting the service of the company and have the ability to respond in a positive manner to the changing demands of various customers.
Ideally you will be kerridge trained, have both Administration and good telephone skills.
Behaviors and skills required
* Attention to detail is essential
* Must be able to multi task and prioritise work load when under pressure
* Motivated, self learner with the ability to work with minimal supervision
* Strong MS Office/Outlook experience
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
Motor Trade experience is essential.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.