Automotive Motor Trade Job: Senior Vehicle Service Advisor required in Southampton.
Salary: Up to £26,000 Basic, OTE £31,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Experienced Senior Vehicle Service Advisor For Franchised Main Dealer - Southampton
Experienced Automotive Senior Vehicle Service Advisor Required For Franchised Main Dealership in Southampton.
Our Client, an Automotive Vehicle Main Dealership requires an experienced Senior Service Advisor to work within their busy Service Department in Southampton.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
Senior Service Advisor Key Responsibilities:
* Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service/repair and advise on any technical queries/issues.
* Taking accurate notes of the customer's requests and communicating them to the workshop.
* Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
* Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
* Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
* Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
* Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi-task whilst working proactively in order to up sale when and where possible. Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that all applicants have previous motor trade experience as a service advisor and it would be preferable if they are confident in using the Pinnacle DMS system.
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 1pm
Up to £26,000 Basic & £31,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
If you feel this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy is for you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Southampton and Hampshire then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting J78828, Senior Service Advisor, Southampton, remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV.
If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.