Senior Service Advisor £22 -£25k OTE £30-35k South West London
Our client is a leading prestige dealership group are looking for a Senior Service Advisor for one of their busy sites in South West London.
Key purpose of the job
· To meet and exceed customer expectations and to help maximise departmental profitability.
· Your role will be to receive customers and their vehicles
· Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
· Discuss and confirm their and the vehicles requirements.
· Take full responsibility for the customer’s journey whilst their vehicle is in for repair or service.
· Lead a team of Service Advisor from the frontline
· Supporting the Assistant Service Manager and Service Manager
To be considered for this role, you will have current or recent experience in a similar role:
You should possess great customer relationship skills and be able to adapt to the customers' requirements
You will have strong organisational and team leader skills
The ability to verbally communicate clearly and succinctly both face to face and on the telephone
Demonstrate good understanding of team dynamics and team work
Have a desire to achieve the departmental targets set and drive others to do the same
If you are currently working within a similar role and are interested in hearing more, please contact Rebecca Foster (email@example.com) with your CV and contact number.