Babcock International Group is currently looking to appoint two Sales Trainers - BMW
to work onsite at our Prestigious Clients' training academy, BMW, based in Reading
. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery, design, development and maintenance of Product & Sales Process training in support of Babcock training operations to achieve agreed training targets working across the Academy.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about the cars with a real desire to work within the industry alongside a prestigious brand. You will be ideally have a background in delivering sales process training along with formal training delivery qualifications.
- Delivery and design of Automotive Product & Sales Courses
- Liaise in partnership with the Customer to identify training needs within the clients' Network
- Respond to changing customer needs by providing timely and effective training solutions
- Work in partnership with coaches, trainers assessors and actors to deliver effective training
- Experience in Sales within an automotive retailer environment or Sales process training outside of this sector
- Passionate about cars
- Experience in project delivery from conception to implementation
- Relevant automotive retailer systems and process knowledge
- Training experience is NOT essential, must be interested in training with excellent communication skills as a minimum.
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 100 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the nation's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Automotive, Emergency Services, Engineering and Service sectors.
£33,000 - £35,000
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the Apply Now button below.