Transaction Manager / Sales Manager Full Site Responsibility Letchworth Herts
£18,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary + OTE £55,000 and Company Car
Working with one of the UK’s largest independent dealer groups with showrooms across Southern England this role is a high profile position within an extremely busy dealership holding full site responsibility and leading a team of new and used car Sales Executives and Business Manager.
This opportunity would be a fantastic next step on the ladder for a successful Sales Controller or Business Manager looking to expand on their current experience and take the next step on the management journey or a great new challenge for a business manager or transaction manager with a mind set of High Units and High F&I wanting to move their career forward.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Maximising sales and departmental profitability through tight stock control and cost control
· Driving forward to achieve all targets and objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team
· Achieve maximum profitability on sales of finance and insurance products
· Ensuring the implementation of the sales and referral processes
· Ensuring the highest degree of customer service is delivered at all times to achieve customer loyalty.
The ideal candidate will come from a business manager background but this is not essential, have a driven and enthusiastic approach, able to lead by example and display excellent sales management behaviours.
It is essential that you have a proven track-record of success in a similar role within the Automotive Industry for this opportunity along with a desire to achieve and exceed the departmental targets.
For a confidential discussion please send your CV to Darren Nunn in the first instance.