25 days ago
Sales Manager, Salisbury
Westover Fiat are looking for an exceptional Sales Manager to join their team in Salisbury
As a Sales Manager you will lead, motivate, manage and drive your team to provide customer service excellence, whilst delivering against the organisations key performance indicators. You will relish the opportunity to take responsibility for the presentation of the showroom and also build and maintain strong relationships with our valued brand partners.
Within the role of Sales Manager you will work closely with other departments and will be hands on with the day to day running of the site, to achieve the highest standards set by the Group and the Brand. Alongside your customer-focused attitude, you will be commercially minded, passionate about automotive retailing and motivated by setting and exceeding targets.
To be a success in this role you will need to possess;
* A proven track record in sales within a dealership;
* The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to consistently exceed our customer satisfaction, volume and profitability objectives;
* Strong communication, organisational and negotiation skills with a high level of self motivation;
* Ability to comply with SAF qualifications and FCA regulations;
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* Working alongside your Brand Manager and/or Head of Business to over achieve the business aims and objectives;
* You will have a desire to input fully into the Brand marketing strategy;
* To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives;
* To resource the sales team appropriately on a day to day and longer term basis, with a quality that is consistent with the Westover Group;
* Maintain good relationships with our Brand partners;
* Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and manufacturers standards within the sales operation;
* Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity;
* Encourage the sales team to review, maintain and follow processes, ensuring that they are working in the most efficient way;
* Inspire the sales team to deliver at the highest level of customer satisfaction;
* Manage the consistent delivery of all day to day brand and group compliance.
As Sales Manager you will receive a competitive salary plus a competitive bonus structure and some great additional benefits including:
* 22 days annual leave, rising to 24 and 26 days after 5/10 years (respectively) continuous service with the Westover Group
* Opportunity to join the company Pension scheme and Life Assurance
* Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases
* Company Car with private mileage Fuel Allowance
Core hours for a Sales Manager position are typically 08.00 to 18.00 and the position requires you to work weekends.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have the passion to buy into our quest towards complete customer satisfaction, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction to: email@example.com