Transaction Manager - Keighley
£20k Basic salary with £50k OTE and company car.
Do you have:
- previous Business Manager/Sales Controller experience or have been working as a Senior Sales person within the automotive industry?
- a proven track record in products & finance sales?
- a successful background in exceeding customer expectations?
- up-to-date training records?
If the answers are YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
Due to internal promotions, our main dealer client based in Keighley are looking for an experienced Motor Industry professional to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
As a Company, our client places a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction which is paramount to meet and exceed sales targets. Your excellent interpersonal skills will ensure that the department has a strong customer focus in and you must therefore be an excellent communicator who is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional.
Reponsibilities will include;
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customers demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager & General Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- The successful applicant will need to have current Business Manager/Sales Controller or Senior Sales experience within the Motor Industry and be looking to progress their career.
- You will be required to organise, prioritise and re-prioritise workloads, ensuring full compliance with our operating processes as well as industry regulations and legislation.
- Leading by example, you will ensure that this is demonstrated throughout the department, irrespective of the volume of work within the department at any one time. You will therefore have up to date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices with strong, relevant and practical knowledge of modern business methods and controls.
You must hold a full UK valid Driving License.