To achieve your monthly target of 11 units.
* Provide face to face sales to Brand Retail customers in order to maximise profitability by meeting customer needs for finance, insurance and ancillary products.
* Using, establishing and fostering contacts with departments/units which support Sales.
* Welcoming, advising, calling on and supporting customers.
* Holding sales discussions to provide customers with information and advice on Brand vehicles and used vehicles, equipment and accessories.
* Concluding sales contracts and making any required amendments in line with Brand Sales Process.
* Managing orders in progress and supervising order processing.
* Carrying out follow-up contacts to customer and prospects; processing and managing a customer file.
* Deliver an exceptional Brand sales experience for all customers using the Brand sales process.
* Deliver exceptional levels of customer service which will promote loyalty/retention/satisfaction.
* Maintain Company standards and controls.
The successful candidate: will be a highly motivated, driven Sales person with a proven history of success in selling motor vehicles. You may already be working for a dealership selling prestige vehicles or work for a high volume car business, looking to take that first step into the premium car market. You will be able to work within a structured sales environment and be able to demonstrate the achievement of sales goals through maximising the sales process. You will have a genuine passion for the delivery of first class customer service and have excellent customer communication skills, with high levels of personal accountability and integrity. In return you will be offered an attractive remuneration package and company car.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the North West London, area please contact AndyClark on or