5 months ago
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you interested in a career as a Sales Executive with a progressive and exciting company representing the leading 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers?
Perrys Group are seeking talented individuals to join the team as Sales Executives in our Aylesbury branch. Perrys is an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
Sales or automotive industry experience is not vital; a retail background would be great, but not essential. At Perrys we offer extensive Sales training courses that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people and a helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best. Were looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, youll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. Also on offer:
• £22,000 Guarantee for 6 months
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Successful Sales Executives must have a valid driving license and be able to demonstrate:
• Customer Service Excellence - striving to continue a long history of exceptional service
• Ability to work within a team
• Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
• Goal focus - personal responsibility for performance and lead development
• Compliance & Administration - working within a regulated/?process-orientated environment
• The right attitude in line with our values
Sales Executive responsibilities:
• Orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork.
• Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
• To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
• To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
• Identifying and targeting prospective clients
• Making appointments to discuss prospects and client's needs
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Sales Executive.
No Agencies Please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.