Are you a successful Car Sales Executive with experience in a main dealership looking for a new challenge? Our client has a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Executive to join their dealership in Hampstead and the City.
8.45-6pm Monday to Friday, with a late night on rota (7pm)
9am -5pm every Saturday with a day off in the week in lieu
10am-4pm Alternate Sundays / on a rota
Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for selling vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
- The ideal Sales Executive:
- Has two years proven experience as a Car Sales Executive in a main dealer
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- A full clean driving licence
In return our client offers a competitive salary with an uncapped OTE as well as a company car.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.