21 days ago
Get your go on and join a leading team.
Go Places as a Roaming Store Manager with Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 11,000 rental locations in approximately 180 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 775,000 members.
As a Roaming Store Manager, you have will have the opportunity to visit and work within a wide range of stores (with a primary base of Edinburgh) and have an impact on each store’s performance. You will be ‘floating’ between our stores in Scotland, therefore you must be willing to travel on a daily/weekly basis.
Whilst in the store, you’ll actively manage all daily activities that contribute to performance metrics by tracking performance levels and you’ll use your strong team building skills to motivate the team and continuously increase inside and outside sales, revenue and profitability.
In this role, life is busy and we look for people who have the proven capability to:
* Lead improvement strategies
* Track performance levels to establish goals to create action plans and performance improvement strategies
* Recruit, train, motivate, coach employees to ensure Sales, Customer service and quality standards are always met
* Manage and develop business relationships with internal and external stakeholders and promote our brands within communities
* Improve product and service offering with input from colleagues and local teams
* Execute business goals and operating plans to deliver results
* Maximize customer retention and referral through delivery of high customer service and fleet standards measured through Net Promoter scores
* Oversee commercial calls and fleet plans within the territory to optimize revenue per unit, utilization and customer service
* Communicates business, territory and location performance and sets targets and expectations in line with the Company’s business plan
* Ensure operational standards are being met and meet company audit standards
* Ensure Audit compliance controls are effective on internal policies, procedures and security measures within the territory
* Communicate and implement all company’s policies and procedures so that a consistent and safe environment is provided
The ideal candidate must be willing to ‘roam’ between stores in Scotland, and are happy to travel on a regular basis.
Interested? You’ll need to be a proven leader, ambitious and driven. You’ll need to demonstrate the ability to hire, coach, train, grow and evaluate staff resulting in a strong record of performance and retention. Prior P&L responsibility and history of sales and profit growth year over year with high standards of Quality and Customer focus are required.
What we can offer you:
* Competitive salary, and bonus/commission quarterly
* Company car, laptop + phone
* Private medical insurance
* Discounted staff rentals
* 24 days holiday per year
At Avis Budget Group we make sure your contributions are recognised and rewarded. From our best in class recognition for top sales performance to our CEO award for outstanding customer service, we’re proud to celebrate and reward colleagues for a job well done.
If you want to go somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be. Get your go on and apply!
Close large map
Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH12 9DN55.94838-3.36317
Open In Google Maps
* Apply For This Role