18 days ago
Rental Sales Agent
If you want to join a leading team, there’s no better place to start. Come and join Avis Budget Group.
As a Rental Sales Agent, you will work to provide excellent face to face customer service to our customers within Store whilst working in a target driven environment.
* Providing exceptional face to face customer service
* Building relationships with customers instore, being the first point of contact for new customers.
* Maintaining professional working relationships with your colleagues to ensure smooth running of the store
* Managing customer queries to the best of your ability, whilst remaining professional at all times.
* Flexible working attitude, required to assist other areas of the store where needed.
What we are looking for
* Prior customer service experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional and positive attitude
* Willing to work shift patterns
* Candidates must hold a full driving licence and have at least 12 months driving experience
What we will offer
* Competitive salary + opportunity to earn quarterly commission/bonus
* 4 week intensive training to get you up to speed
* Flexible, professional and fast paced working environment.
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 775,000 members.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply now!
Close large map
London St Pancras Train Station
St Pancras International Station, London, United Kingdom, N1C 4QL51.53143-0.12613
Open In Google Maps
* Apply For This Role