A vacancy has arisen for a Regional / Zone Aftersales Manager with our client covering the Bristol/ Somerset/Wiltshire area.
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver company objectives for Customer Satisfaction, Workshop Performance and Network Profitability through implementation of commercial programmes, best practice processes and procedures.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Encourage and drive continuous improvement in Aftersales Customer Experience, so that quality objectives for the Zone are achieved, with particular emphasis on the successful implementation of plans to bring under-performers up to the Network average level.
- Work closely with Authorised Repairers to develop commercial actions and activities that underpin the achievement of specific objectives.
- Work with Dealership management to grow and develop their Aftersales business by agreeing strategic action plans. This will include understanding the local market influences, the financial aspects of their business and being able to encourage best practice and suggest improvements, which will in turn increase Sales Performance and Dealer profitability for Aftersales.
- Facilitate the sharing of Network and industry Best Practice, with regards to business operations, sales performance, staff motivation and marketing initiatives.
- Assessing Network competence levels, as well as ensuring Network awareness of Brand Norms, Standards, policies processes/procedures and compliance with the obligations under BER.
- Interpret Network financial performance, identifying key trends, opportunities and concerns relating to turnover, margin and costs.
- Conduct analyses on market penetration and customer retention and ensure that the information is used to identify growth opportunities and developed into action plans.
- Promote and develop sales of accessories through display, communication and co-operation with NVD contract holders.
- Ensure that customer databases are managed effectively, including data acquisition, maintenance and cleansing, in order to optimise the efficiency of marketing programmes.
The successful candidate will be dynamic and well organised with the ability to manage their time effectively; he/she will possess excellent interpersonal skills. Candidates must be credible, with exceptional customer handling skills and able to influence people at all levels to bring about significant business improvements.
Knowledge of Parts & Service and Dealership Operations is essential, as is a sound financial understanding, a high level of computer literacy, numeracy, negotiation and presentation skills.
A full clean driving licence is essential.
A career with our client offers everything you would expect and more – this includes:
- Competitive Salary.
- Employee car ownership scheme.
- Highly competitive stakeholder pension.
- Private medical cover.
- 26 days holiday.
- Comprehensive benefits package
Our client takes the development of their people seriously and offer ongoing opportunities for continuous career development and progression.
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.