An experienced Receptionist is required to a join a state of the art dealership, to work with an outstanding prestige brand based in the surrounding area of Wembley.
If successful you will get the opportunity to work within a sought after and one of the top automotive groups in the UK. Along with an outstanding salary package you will also continuously receive training and development to broaden your skill set.
This opportunity will not be around for long so make sure not to miss out and apply today!
A little insight into your duties as a Receptionist…
- Professionally meeting and greeting customers arriving at the reception desk and take responsibility for collecting their vehicles and keys
- Receiving customers service bookings as well as help with planning courtesy transport
- Liaising effectively with the workshop in order to keep track of the work going ahead
- Providing customers with their invoices
- Catering to customers needs which will include service tea and coffee whilst the customers wait
- Following up with customers after their service to ensure they received the highest standard of customer service
- Managing the switchboard and directing enquires and calls to relevant department
- Maintaining the Service Reception desk and keeping up to date with house keeping standards
- Complying to all company Health and Safety and quality standards set within the dealership
The ideal candidate will….
- Have previous Reception experience within an automotive dealership
- Be incredibly well presented and hold strong communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Be well presented and have the drive to deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Confident in liaising with customers other the phone and face to face
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm only
What will you be rewarded with?
A fantastic basic salary of £18,500 with an OTE of £20,000
- Progression opportunities
- Full brand training and development
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.