RECEPTIONIST, SEVENOAKS - PRESTIGIOUS CAR DEALERSH - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 23-03-2012
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||£17k per year|
|Job Categories:||Sales Jobs | Service Manager Jobs | Administrator Jobs|
Receptionist in Sevenoaks. Our client sells and services some of the most prestigious vehicle brands in the world and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to provide a professional reception and switchboard support service for their superb Aston Martin dealership in Sevenoaks, Kent.
To apply for this role your CV needs to demonstrate Receptionist and switchboard experience together with good typing skills.
In the role of Receptionist you will:
* Ensure all clients whether in person or by telephone are handled promptly, with empathy and are appropriately directed with due care and attention to detail.
* Make sure that all front of house areas are kept clean and tidy at all times, ensuring all high manufacturer and Company standards are met.
* Provide general clerical and typing assistance for the administration department
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Answering the rings and ensuring all callers are introduced by name to the appropriate department.
* Providing all visitors receive instant attention and a warm welcome and are offered first class customer service and also understand the customers requirements.
* Ensure all visitors are offered assistance and refreshments.
* Recording all Sales and Service visitors / calls on the logs provided.
* To ensure all customer facing areas are clean, neat and tidy at all times adhering to the agreed Housekeeping Standards.
* To help maintain the manufacturer database.
* Assisting in basic administrative duties for Sales and Service including ordering stationery.
* Provide support with manufacturer audits on certain administration tasks.
* Attend designated courses as required by the manufacturer and centre management.
* Reporting any faults in the telephone system to T.
* Organising meeting rooms and food / beverages as required.
* Franking mail, ordering flowers for customers / reception
For the role of Receptionist, the person appointed will have / be:
* An outstanding telephone manner
* The ability to operate a very busy modern switchboard and to promote first class customer service.
* An immaculate professional presentation.
* Able to key in information on to a computer.
* Able to complete accurate and neat documentation,
* Able to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
* Good attention to detail and an ability to multi task, be organised and patient.
* Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
* Self motivated and able to work with the minimum of supervision.
* Genuine interest in customer satisfaction and own contribution.
* A good sense of humour.
* Good verbal communication and good self organising skills.
* Flexibility in respect of willingness to work longer hours if required.
* Some experience of customer handling, face to face and on the telephone.
* Good word processing skills.
* Ability to deliver and promote first class service to all of our customers.
* Able to comply with all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures.
The position of Receptionist offers excellent terms and benefits including:
* A competitive salary of up to £17,000 pa
* Generous holiday allowance
* Pension and life assurance schemes
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Receptionist will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment and ensure your contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Receptionist, reception, switchboard