An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and analytical individual to join our Jaguar Land Rover Division as a Quality Compliance Manager, reporting directly into the Head of Business. This is a full time opportunity in which the successful candidate will work in our dealership in Wolverhampton.
The successful candidate will be support dealership improvement through rigorous process compliance, effective and robust communication channels and a sound understanding of brand and group standards in respect of the customer experience for the Reading JLR sites. In this role you will have responsibility for close monitoring of standards and customer processes to ensure processes are followed by all team members in all areas and bringing issues and recommendations to the Head of Business to promote continuous improvement. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate may be required to travel across our division.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• To take ownership of checking the customer complaints process is followed and reporting areas of weakness to the Head of Business
• To carry out a daily customer complaint cause analysis and address and communicate any identified process issues where required.
• To review all Centre customer satisfaction and customer feedback scores on a daily basis, and facilitate improvement in consultation with the department head.
• Interrogate all Centre customer satisfaction and customer feedback, producing accurate reports which enable the effective management of customer satisfaction by individual, purchase route and vehicle model which you will contribute to, providing effective solutions where appropriate.
• Via a process of continuous improvement, work with the Aftersales Manager and Head Of Business to tackle such underlying issues and trends improving the overall customer experience.
• Carry out quality control activities, sampling job cards , one to one review forms and vehicle appraisals and addressing problems and improvements where necessary in consultation with the department head.
• Utilise best practice and JLR franchise standards to monitor all process in dealerships and identify issues as they happen.
• Ensure the centre is on track and well prepared in all areas to meet HSO requirements without the involvement of a 3rd party and bring all business issues to the relevant business head.
• Organise and chair all HSO quality meetings.
• Take full responsibility for Health and Safety issues within the Centre and ensure compliance from all colleagues.
• Organise and chair, quarterly H&S meetings to discuss relevant issues.
• Ensure immediate action is taken to rectify safety issues when required.
• Carry out preparation for annual Health and Safety audit ensuring Centre is compliant in all areas to achieve a pass Professional qualities required:
• Ability to analyse and interpret data in order to make recommendations
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to build and foster effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders up to Director level
• Strong presenting, influencing and negotiating skills
• Ability to work autonomously and with large amounts of data
• A passion for delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
• Previous experience within a analytical role in a targeted commercial environment
• Previous experience of working within a experiential retail business is highly desirable
• Previous experience of providing insight and influencing business stakeholders
• Experience of using dealer systems would be advantageous but not essential
• Ideally degree qualified What You Can Expect When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including bonus scheme*, company car*, fuel benefits*, private medical scheme*, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.