Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies:
Experienced Product Specialist required in Cambridge.
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige Main Dealer!
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer Group is looking to recruit an experienced Product Specialist support their busy Sales Department.
The primary goal of the Product Specialist is to provide a fun educational experience for customers who come into the retail store. The Product Specialist will accomplish this by handling all walk-in store guests and answering questions. An implicit responsibility of the Product Specialist is to conduct educational conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the brand.
* Welcome all walk in guests, answer questions and generally manage the customer's experience in the most positive way.
* Enthusiastically educate all customers and fans about the benefits of going electric.
* Assist Sales Advisors in co-piloting test drives for customers and providing an experience that future customer would highly recommend to friends and family.
* Help customers, enthusiasts and future owners stay up to speed with the manufacturer by subscribing them to digital updates.
* Through conversations on the floor, identify prospects and encourage them to get behind the wheel of a product for themselves.
* Assist customers with purchases of apparel and keep inventory full and neat.
* Provide high quality customer service to the existing owners community.
* Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
* Help to develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community.
* Your performance will be measured by your ability to engage and sign up potential customers in the store for updates and test drive and other event invitations from the manufacturer.
* Bachelor or Master's degree or the equivalent in professional experience and extraordinary talent for sales.
* Experience in Sales, Customer Service or Retail is a plus.
* Strong communication skills and customer focused.
* Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
* Ability to work on weekends and at events.
* Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
* Fluency in English is required.
* Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
* Valid driver's license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.