4 months ago
Product Administrator (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Job Title: Product Administrator
Location: F2 Hinckley, Leicester
Reporting to: Accessories Project Manager
First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacturing in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British Motorcycle Manufacturer and has over 750 Dealers across the world.
At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride.
This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the unmistakable Speed Triple, the TT winning SuperSports Daytona 675R, class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger Explorer and the iconic Triumph Bonneville family.
Triumph currently employs around 2000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand, as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Investigating stock to identify obsolete product.
• Product research and recording data.
• Entering information onto a variety of databases.
• Checking of electronic catalogue.
• General administration duties and miscellaneous projects.
Essential skill requirements:
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word & Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Positive attitude.
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
• Common sense approach.
• Flexible attitude.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• GCSE English Grade C minimum (or equivalent).
• GCSE Maths Grade C minimum (or equivalent).
Desirable skill requirements:
• Ability to work with databases such as Microsoft Access.
• Knowledge of AS400 and MRP/ERP systems.
• Experience in spare parts/ stock control environment.
Working hours for this role are very flexible, a working pattern can be agreed around the core office hours. For this flexibility the role can be part time at a minimum of 20 hours per week. It can also be a full time role at 39 hours per week. 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is Thursday, 30th November 2017. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.