Calling all Marketing Executives within the automotive industry!
A luxurious opportunity has arisen within one of UK's top automotive companies located in London for an experienced Marketing Executive.
For you to be considered for this position you MUST possess the relevant experience within the automotive sector. This is not your average executive role, but one which entails responsibilities for the marketing of one of the world most opulent brands.
Its an opportunity that should not be missed, one which can develop your career tremendously!
Why not assess whether this position is right for you?
- Responsible for the preparation, planning and the delivering of effective annual marketing plans and activities within the dealership/brand e.g. CRM, Digital
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit and drive in creating new business for the brand
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing plan that delivers against the brand objectives as well as coordinate between the company and advertising agencies
- Responsible for organising meetings, projects and updating the company website
- Observing and researching all media publications within the industry and keeping up to date with it
- Ensuring that marketing events generate prospects and upselling opportunities
- Recommend channel strategies that maximizes reach to target customers
- Work closely alongside the marketing team to gain new ideas
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
What are we looking for in you?
- An organised individual with the ability to well work under pressure, with a great knowledge of marketing and communication
- Confident and motivated individual You will be a motivated and confident individual with an excellent telephone manner
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to learn new systems and procedures, adapting as they go
- Ultimately be a presentable and confident individual with a friendly attitude and strong customer focus
- Motor trade experience is not essential but enthusiasm and customer handling skills are essential
- Time planning and organisational skills are also essential as the role will involve a fair proportion of working on one's own initiative with good attention to detail
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday ONLY 8:30am - 6:00pm
What will you be rewarded with?
A fantastic basic salary of £26,000 included with an OTE of £28,000
Car allowance with option of joining the company's car scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.