20 days ago
PMO Analyst (Contract)
We are seeking a PMO Analyst to join our team on a contract basis, here at our International HQ in Bracknell.
As a PMO Analyst, your role will be to provide support on governance and delivery of projects within the Consumer Services portfolio, and undertake activities related to the centralised PMO as required:
Core PMO Team Responsibilities:
* Manage on boarding of new starters into the project management community
* Set up and report upon the Clarity resource management module including following up with project managers for soft bookings and resource managers for hard bookings
* Undertake project health checks and stage-gate reviews to ensure adherence to project management and SDLC standards with an emphasis on quality
* Produce and analyse portfolio level management information to inform management team decisions on portfolio prioritisation and resource utilisation
* Coordinate, challenge and publish project and portfolio level reports to all levels of management, e.g. project briefs, project approval requests and project status reports
* Coordinate the documentation and tracking of actions and communications relating to the project prioritisation group (PPG) and other related meetings
* Constantly look for opportunities to improve the PMO and project management processes of the organisation
* Ensure project adherence to the ABG Solution Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and SOX/PCI
* Keep the project up-to-date in Clarity for statuses, risks and issues, expected time of completion and resource management requests
Key Skills / Experience Required:
* Proven experience in a PMO role for a large development programme involving multiple projects.
* Good understanding of Programme Office best practice including budget control, change control, risk and issue management, report development and delivery.
* Understanding of, and ability to track and maintain the resource management requirements for the portfolio including forecasting, booking and prioritisation
* Proven ability to analyse a broad range of management information, draw conclusions and identify recommendations.
* Excellent working knowledge of Office products, particularly SharePoint and Excel, with an ability to create and manage medium complexity spreadsheet solutions.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
* Project/programme management qualifications, e.g. APM, PRINCE 2, P3O.
* Experience of using the CA PPM (Clarity) project management tool.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Close large map
Avis Budget House - Bracknell
Avis Budget House, Park Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom, RG12 2EW51.4176494-0.
Open In Google Maps
* Apply For This Role
11 days ago
only 3 days until close