An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Parts Trainee/Driver to join our team. This is a full time opportunity in which the successful candidate will work within our successful and prestigious Porsche dealership in Colchester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
* To deliver parts to customers, ensuring the collection and / or completion of all paperwork required
* To receive and receipt for the collection of payments from customers where required
* To ensure that vehicles used for collection and delivery are kept in a clean, safe, roadworthy condition and serviced with accordance with manufacturers specifications
* To keep the ‘Drivers' Log' up to date
* To ensure all dealings with customers are handled courteously
* To make deliveries and collections for the business needs when required
* To perform assigned work swiftly, safely and to a high standard
* To perform all work assigned quickly, economically and to company manufacturers standards at all times.
* To ensure the control and secure issue of parts in and out of the parts department
* To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required
* To research Porsche to ascertain their history and to understand the full product line up. This product knowledge should be kept up to date at all times.
* To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers at all levels (in-house, trade, retail, workshop)
* To operate all equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
* To show excellent enthusiasm, initiative and work ethic in your endeavours to become a first class Parts Advisor and a valuable member of the team.
* To ensure that the housekeeping of the Parts Department is first class at all times.
* To carry out any other duties as required
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
GCSE's above C grade in English, Maths a good knowledge of IT and experience of multi-drop deliveries.
The successful applicant will be:
* Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
* Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
* Resilient with a drive to succeed.
* Honest with high levels of integrity
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE