Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Parts Telesales Representative required in Poole.
Salary: Up to £20,300 Basic, OTE £23,300 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Parts Telesales Representative Required For Parts Motor Factor - Poole
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Telesales Car Parts Advisor to work at our client's site in Poole.
* Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries and orders.
* Responsible for the order and issue of parts to trade and retail customers.
* Work as part of a busy office/desk based team.
* Parts ordering using specific computer systems.
* Participation in Company promotions days.
* Build and maintain good customer relations.
* Achieve personal sale targets, site targets and activity levels.
* Increase daily sales run rate value through up selling of additional parts products.
* A proven track record working as a Parts Advisor from an automotive background.
* Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
* Good attention to detail with a drive to succeed.
* Computer skills - having a good understanding on Excel and Word.
* Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
When you join you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary you will also have access to a range of other benefits:
* Performance related bonus scheme.
* Vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes.
* Preferential service rates.
* Pension scheme.
Motor Trade parts experience is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J70080, Parts Telesales Representative, Poole.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.