Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Parts Supervisor / Advisor to lead and manage the department on a daily basis, and reporting to the Aftersales Manager.
This is working in superb premises for a large franchised dealership. Out client is looking for someone who can demonstrate being a leader of people. You will need to have good knowledge on Parts KPIs and processes, whilst being an excellent communicator and people person. You will be responsible for the Parts Advisors and all of the daily functions within the department.
The department primarily focuses on supplying the Workshop back-counter and has a strong Retail-counter accessory turnover.
Parts Supervisor Role:
• To oversee the daily operations and all aspects of the Parts Department
• To implement and review plans to increase parts turnover, whilst maintaining agreed profit margins
• To provide accurate weekly forecasts on performance
• To have a customer orientated approach to running the Parts department
• To ensure routine processes are maintained ( PPI, N/STK reports, Parts Back Order status, VOR mix reports )
• To have main Dealership experience
• Ideally to have Kerridge / ADP experience
• To be able to motivate and lead by example
45-hours per week
This position would ideally suit an existing Parts Supervisor or a Parts Advisor that has strong knowledge of running and overseeing a department.