We have an exciting new opportunity for a Parts Sales Executive to join our growing TPS business.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the TPS Parts Sales Executive is responsible for professionally representing the TPS brand, building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers, whilst achieving allocated sales targets. The role also carries the responsibility for being a brand champion, demonstrating and providing expert knowledge, advice and support, when engaging with customers.
• Achieve personal KPI‘s and revenue objectives with target customers
• Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
• Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
• Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within customer base
• Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
• Build strong working relationships with customers through regular contact with them on the phone and via face to face visits
• Provide a high level of service to customers - through understanding their requirements, responding to requests, progressing orders and providing expert advice
• Provide timely communication to customer on their credit status
• Assist, liaise with and support the TPS Centre team to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
• Work with the Sales Manager and others to achieve sales targets and provide a joined up approach to sales
Systems and processes
• Handle incoming calls and customer enquiries within KPI’s, using the approved greeting
• Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems to search and order parts
• Complete all required documentation accurately and promptly
• Deal with all cash and credit card transactions in line with TPS Guidelines in the Operations Manual
In order to be successful for the Parts Sales Executive position, you must:
• Be a self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
• Be a confident and capable communicator with proven experience of selling in a fast paced and/or telesales environment
• Have a passion for providing a great customer service experience
• Be able to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
• Have the ability to relate well to others and work as part of a team
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner
Skills you will require:
• A passion or interest in the automotive industry
• The ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience
• The drive to achieve individual and team based sales targets on a weekly & monthly basis
• Results Orientated
• Excellent attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
• Be IT literate, preferably with a good working knowledge of MS Excel
What we can offer you:
• A genuine platform for you to develop your career and skills through our industry leading training and development programmes.
• A VWG induction programme that provides you all of the knowledge for you to excel in the workplace
• An honest and trustworthy place of work with an opportunity to join an exceptionally knowledgeable team of industry professionals
To apply for the position of Parts Sales Executive with TPS, please follow the hyperlinks below and complete the application process.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
As part of the Volkswagen Group along with Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Volkswagen passenger cars and Commercial Vehicles, we are a national network of TPS Centres.
We have a 1,500-strong national workforce with a management team that prides itself on creating an environment that allows our people to excel.
For TPS, Genuine Parts are just as important as Genuine People. Our knowledgeable team build lasting relationships with our customers by helping them find genuine Volkswagen Group Parts that fit first time, every time.
We provide an on demand delivery service, on-going offers and promotions and service that our customers trust.
Nationally launched as a new brand concept in 2006, TPS has experienced rapid and consistent results in the number of TPS Centres opened and financial growth. The customer service we provide is market leading - with 9 out of 10 customers saying we are easy to do business with.