Our Client are a HGV & LCV dealership & service centre who are looking for an exceptional Parts Manager for their busy site in the Teesside area.
This position would suite a strong Parts Supervisor looking for the next step in their career or an experienced Parts Manager looking to join an expanding business.
Salary & Package
£24,000 Basic plus Bonus & benefits
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role working 39 hours per week, Monday- Friday
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Full responsibility for the daily running and full P&L for a busy Parts Department
* Responsible for staff training and development
* Ensure all parts are logged in & out using the dealership computer system
* Deliver a professional service to customers and ensuring industry leading CSI scores
* Work closely with the Service Manager to ensure smooth work flow of vehicles through the workshop
* Managing stock, stock ordering and obsolescence.
* Running a busy Parts Warehouse
* Looking after and growing a busy trade sales department.
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have at least 1 years previous motor trade experience as a Parts Supervisor preferably within a Commercial Vehicle dealership.
A full UK driving licence is also essential for this role.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.