Contract Type: Permanent
About the role
As a Parts Manager for Stockport Volvo you will be responsible for leading a busy Parts Department, providing excellent customer service, a first class management style, and demonstrating a comprehensive technical understanding of the automotive trade
* Ensure that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day.
* Completes all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner.
* Achieves sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts and actively promoting Parts and associated promotions to potential customers.
* Answers customers' questions regarding technical problems, warranties and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive technical jargon.
* Communicates and logs any discrepancies of stock with the Group Parts Manager
* Actively support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
* Hold monthly 1-to-1 performance reviews with all employees
What we're looking for:
· Must have experience of working in a similar role with well-developed management and leadership skills and the ability to adjust style and approach to maximise team and individual performance
· Exemplary communications skills, both verbal and written; can develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues, the client base and manufacturers
· Committed to achieving excellent customer relations with a proven track record of ensuring that customer's expectations are exceeded.
· Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail and accurate record-keeping.
* Works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and saleswithout compromising the quality of work..
* Positive friendly and professional manner, demonstrates integrity, discretion and objectivity with the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately