Parts Customer Support Advisor
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 plus company bonus
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Customer Support Advisor.
Based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes this role will suit a Parts Supervisor or someone in a vehicle parts role who wishes to progress their career. This opportunity will allow an individual to get involved and make a difference while working for a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer. You will provide support for our retail dealer network to help maintain Scania’s high levels of customer service.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
* Providing support to the retail dealer network with any enquiries relating to our parts logistical routines
* Coaching and training the retail dealer network on internal parts processes and good working methods
* Continuously improve and develop parts identification & logistical processes
* Coordinate development projects in line with the Parts Operations business objectives
* Implementing new processes
* Developing ISIT systems
* Training programme development
* Liaising with the relevant teams across the business
Key requirements for the role:
* Demonstrate good level of automotive knowledge, commercial vehicle would be preferable
* Demonstrate strong computer systems knowledge, including Excel, AS400 systems and Kerridge /Autoline
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Excellent telephone manner and ability to provide customers with clear information
* Able to show accuracy and to have the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Able to pay excellent attention to detail and have strong troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Commercially aware
You may have experience of the following: parts identification, project co-ordinator, project co-ordination, parts supervision, commercial vehicles, vehicle maintenance, and technical support.
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**