Parts Advisor - Bedford
My client, a successful multi-franchise dealer in Bedford are looking for a Parts Advisor to join their team.
Working for an exciting manufacturer/brand, they require a Parts Advisor to help the busy department, this is a crucial role in the organisation one that needs the right level of skill and commitment to get the job done. It is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to get into a great career with a leading group.
* Reporting to the Parts Manager, providing an excellent first point of contact to customers either face to face or by telephone.
* To develop the sale of parts and accessories to new and existing customers.
* To build customer and supplier relationships and enhance their perception of our business.
* Liaison with customers, keeping them informed of parts supply and delay.
* Gaining authorisation and order numbers where necessary.
* Liaison with the Charge Hands, ensuring good communication and clear understanding of each other’s needs.
* Outbound calls to customers promoting new products and services.
* Maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
This is a customer facing role as well as over the phone, due to this it is essential that you have a smart appearance and excellent communication skills.
There are certain systems used to assist in this role like ADP/Kerridge, manufacturers EPC. If used before, this would be a benefit however training will be provided.
Salary depending on experience + bonus
If you are looking for a new position, please apply by sending your CV to Emma in the first instance