Our client is a busy HGV Main Dealer Group, looking to hire a Parts Advisor to join their team in Ipswich.
They require a Parts Advisor to help the busy department, this is a crucial role in the organisation one that needs the right level of skill and commitment to get the job done. It is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to get into a great career with a leading group.
* Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, providing an excellent first point of contact to customers either face to face or by telephone.
* To develop the sale of parts and accessories to new and existing customers.
* To build customer and supplier relationships and enhance their perception of our business.
* Liaison with customers, keeping them informed of parts supply and delay.
* Gaining authorisation and order numbers where necessary.
* Liaison with the Charge Hands, ensuring good communication and clear understanding of each other’s needs.
* Outbound calls to customers promoting new products and services.
* Maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
This is a customer facing role as well as over the phone due to this it is essential that you have a smart appearance and excellent communication skills.
Working hours: 44 hours a week (this includes 1 – 3 Saturday mornings) – also working 2 x different shifts. 7am – 3pm and 1pm – 9pm
If your interested, please apply as soon as possible.