17,000 - 20,746 depending on experience
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor who takes pride in providing excellent customer service and has a passion for working with the best.
Based at our Dumfries branch, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Parts Department.
* Supply parts to customers
* Cover and support the service desk duties
* Order parts in line with operational needs and chase suppliers
* Check incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct location, updating computer with goods received
* Assist with delivery and collection of parts as required
* Ensure adequate stock control is maintained and assist with regular stock take
* Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
* Assist with other duties as and when required
Key requirements for the role:
* Previous experience in a Parts department
* Experience with handling warranty
* Excellent customer service skills, including the ability build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
* The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
* Computer literacy
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Flexible approach to working hours to allow cover for holidays / training
* Ability to work on own initiative under pressure
* Full driving licence
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual and quality in all we do.
You will also receive excellent training at our bespoke training centre to develop you to the next level.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, ten please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**