Our client is a Commercial main dealer & service centre located in the Tyne & Wear area who requires an experienced Motor Trade Service Administrator to assist and book customers in for repairs, servicing and MOTs whilst also advising of specialist services and products.
Salary and Benefits:
£7.88 per hour, 24 hours per week.
Type of Role:
Wednesday to Friday 9.00 - 5.30pm
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required
• Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
• Sell additional products as appropriate to customers' needs
• Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
• Produce job cards on in-house computer system
• Update customer and vehicle records
• Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
• Preparation and completion of invoices
Skills and Experience Required:
It is essential that you have current or recent experience as an automotive Service Administrator, have a stable career history and hold a full valid driving licence.
Commercial main dealer and warranty experience would be an advantage but not essential. Kerridge experience preferred.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate high CSI scores, achievement of sales objectives, clear and effective communication skills and a friendly but professional approach with customers.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your CV on line and in absolute confidence ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal e-mail address.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 working days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful however we may contact you about similar vacancies.