Part Time Motor Claims Customer Advisor required in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire / Humberside
Hours:- Monday - Friday 13:30 - 17:30 contracted to work 1 in 2 Saturdays although currently working 1 in 4
Salary - £16,696 Pro Rata
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Motor Claims Customer Advisor to work with our Client - a large supplier of Automotive Vehicle Body Repair Services.
The role will include the management of motor claims relating to vehicle accidental damage, working as part of the claims management team to deliver the highest possible standards of customer service, able to follow individual brand requirements and directives, ensuring that service level agreements and performance targets both on an individual and team basis are maintained.
• Act as a first level of contact for repair network members, clients, suppliers, customers and partners and provide progress updates as required.
• To be responsible for processing claims management data input and administration tasks accurately within internal/external SLA
• To receive incoming calls and emails and act promptly, dealing with all enquiries or actions in a professional manner.
• Ensure that claims data is maintained and kept fully updated with information from all sources.
• The accurate deployment/reallocation of claim notifications to repairers via rules driven in house management system.
• Review repairer performance and adherence to agreed SLA’s in real time via the company’s internal systems targeted and exceptional reporting, liaise with the Team Leader, Claims Manager, Network Manager, Company Business Development Managers and Account Manager to assist as required guidelines and internal/external SLAs
• Ensure that full in-depth information is captured and logged to enable full reporting on the Expression of Dissatisfaction.
• Ensure that you process and resolve expressions of dissatisfaction within FCA
• To promote our business and that of our clients by providing exceptional and friendly service at all times.
• Promote data security in and outside of the business at all times, strict adherence to DPA and information security standards.
• Adhere to stated Company Policies and Procedures and carry out all duties in a way which is consistent with our clients’ values.
Skills / Requirements:
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• GCSE Maths and English
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work to agreed deadlines and targets and objectives
• Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously to a high level of accuracy
• Good problem solving skills
• Good decision maker
• Customer focused
If you are interested in applying, please send your full CV with a brief, tailored cover letter outlining your interest and suitability, to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref: PRS13512
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Accident Repair | Crash Repair | Bodyshop | ARC | Insurance | Motor Insurance | Motor Vehicle | Motor Vehicle Insurance | Customer Support | Customer Service | Vehicle Claims| East Yorkshire | Humberside | Hull | Jobs | Part Time