Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Administrator Required in Newcastle.
Salary: Up to £9,900 Per Annum
Term: Part Time , Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Part Time Automotive Service Administrator Required for a Commercial Main Dealer - Newcastle
Our client a Commercial Franchise Main Dealer in the Newcastle area is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Part Time Service Administrator for their busy dealership.
- To produce an accurate invoice/claim to allow prompt payment
- To provide effective day to day workshop administration from job card to invoice
- To ensure all scanned job packs meet my client's warranty/repair & maintenance standards
- To encompass a supportive role within general after-sales activities
- Audit job card packs in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Ensure all invoiced job packs are scanned in to file director against WIP number
- Submit /one link requests as required
- Obtain and update order numbers
- To resolve account queries within 14 days of receipt
- To post and reconcile warranty/R&M payments on a weekly basis
- To resolve R&M/Warranty denials and queries within 5 days
- Maximise available hours to ensure sold hours targets are achieved
- To maintain WIP to agreed levels through out the month
- Ensure WIP remains current and that any aged WIP can be explained
- Ensure all claims submission time-frames are adhered to
- Liaise with manufacturer as required via telephone, email etc.
You will ideally live within the Newcastle area or be able to travel to the area, whilst having a strong administration background and have a great eye for detail.
Please send your CV to Liam Ludlow quoting job ref J65478, Part time Service Administrator, Newcastle.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.