4 months ago
Panel Beater / Strip Fitter
Salary: £26'500 to £28'500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Type: Full Time and Permanent
My client, a well established commercial vehicle service centre is actively seeking to employ an experienced Panel Beater / Strip Fitter to work in their state of the art workshop in the Sheffield area.
Working in a team of highly experienced engineers in a busy and exciting workshop you will be required to undertake body repairs on a wide range of heavy goods vehicles.
• Repair and replace body panels on commercial vehicles and vans
• Strip and fit vehicle for repair
• Weld new panels
• Carry out filler work to the required high standard
• Carry out repairs on Jossam Cab and Chassis Jig
• Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to at all times
• Ensure appropriate clocking is made and all job cards are completed in a timely manner
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
• Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses as required
• Adhere to environmental guidelines and ensure all substances, spillages and waste are addressed in the correct manner
• General duties as determined by the line manager
Key requirements for the role:
• Excellent customer care skills
• Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
• Experience of body repairs on all types of vehicles
• A welding qualification
• Experience of Jig work and welding
• Current driving licence
• Computer literate
• LGV/HGV licence (desirable)
The successful Panel Beater / Strip Fitter will work Monday to Friday 13:30 to 22:00.
If you are an experienced Panel Beater / Strip Fitter and would like to apply for this role, please call John at Kemp Recruitment onor forward over a copy of your most recent CV.
about 1 month ago
only 22 days until close