Our Panel Beaters have a proven track record of repairing prestige vehicles to the highest standards. They thinking of how to achieve and improve on their incredible standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. With their technical knowledge and professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, carry out welding work, filler work, remove/refit panels using all the correct repair methods. They support each other in this busy environment and have the support of the brand to ensure that their knowledge and skills are up to date.
To be a success in this role, you will have
• ATA Certification would be advantageous
• The capability of working to the highest quality standards
• Great team player and communication skills
• Maintain high standards of house-keeping
• Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
• A current driving license
• Dealer experience preferable but not essential
• Experience in the brand would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to work with a world renowned product, while also benefiting from a highly rewarding efficiency bonus.
Panel Beaters will receive a guaranteed base salary, a highly rewarding monthly efficiency bonus; we also offer great benefits including:
22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years, Company pension scheme,
Life assurance, Childcare voucher scheme, Discount gym membership, Vehicle purchase discount, Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers and Cycle to work scheme
Basic £25,200 OTE £32,000
Specific panel beater experience required