Highly skilled Panel Beater for Insurance Approved Accident Repair Centre near the Maidstone Area of Kent
Our client is requiring a self-motivated individual who is able to use their own initiative to work alongside their existing team in their busy bodyshop.
Don't waste any time - APPLY NOW!!
You must be confident and have the ability to close a deal, our client has a great team already in place but is now looking for an addition person to join! Working for a prestige manufacturer our client expects the highest levels of customer service and care for all of your customers at all times! You will need to develop excellent relationships with your customers and by doing this you will generate a lot of repeat business.
Your experience is important but your attitude is everything!!
The Idea candidate will be:
- Highly competent in all areas of body repair and experienced in working to high standards
- Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Help achieve sales targets as set out by the Bodyshop Manager
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
Hours of work are Mon-Wed 8.00am-6pm, Thursday-Friday 8.00am-5.30pm.
Salary: £10-£12 per hour dependent on experience. Overtime is available too!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your correct contact details are on your CV.