5 months ago
Panel Beater Swindon
£40000 OTE uncapped
We are looking for an experienced Panel Beater for a leading Independent Accident Repair Group, opening a Brand New Centre in Swindon.
The Company we represent is an innovator, setting new industry standards and with these new class leading facilities you will enjoy the benefits of excellent working conditions.
They are passionate about delivering first class customer satisfaction, and quality repairs, whilst ensuring that throughout the repair process only environmentally friendly products and methods are used.
As one of their Panel Beaters you are responsible for the stripping out and refitting of all parts required to carry out the repairs to damaged vehicles in line with a detailed job card. A high standard of workmanship is required, as is liaising with other members of the team to assist in the smooth through put of work.
The ideal candidate for the position of Panel Beater will have experience of,
• Completing the accident repairs as per the job card instructions
• Checking all parts whilst stripping them from the vehicle
• Reporting extra work needed to the Workshop Controller for authorisation
• Jig Work and Pull processes if required or requested
• Welding to a high standard
• Aligning and fitting panels
• Use of correct fillers for repairs
• Fitting out of vehicles after repairs are completed
• Completing quality sheets
• Supervising unqualified staff as necessary.
Your commitment to delivering a great customer experience and maintaining good working relationships within the team is key to being successful in the role.
If you are a Panel Beater and have the skills and experience we are looking for, and you are interested in working for a company that is innovative, dedicated to quality, and providing outstanding customer service we would welcome your application.
The basic salary for the position of Panel Beater is £25k neg plus a time saved bonus scheme, giving an earnings opportunity of over £40000 per annum.